• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Show thru 2010

4 posts in this topic

I posted this on the PCGS Board and thought it would be of some interest here too.

There has been some talk about not having future FUN Shows in Orlando.

According to Mark Lighterman who is the current president of Fun the 2005 Show will be held in Ft Lauderdale.

From 2006 thru at least 2010 the Show will be back in Orlando, but it will be across the street in the new section of the convention center.

I heard something about moving the show in 2005 to Ft. Lauderdale and that really stinks for me. My wife and I stay with her folks for a week in January and they live outside of Gainesville. This will change all of our plans for the week.

I heard something about moving the show in 2005 to Ft. Lauderdale and that really stinks for me.

Same here Tom. I usually drive to the FUN Show, but don't know if I want to make that trip to Ft Lauderdale. It's a long haul even from Tennessee.