• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fun with old coins

9 posts in this topic

for the man or woman who has everything!

i mysrelf would love a toilet seat made like this furniture

would last forever and be really cool and comfortable in the hot summer months to sit on and not only do your business but read a coin mag. or the numismatist

That is definitely unique. When I was growing up my father restored an 1913 Model T Ford and had a friend that was a very avid antique car collector and dealer. He lived on the outskirts of Tulsa Oklahoma and named his property Oleo Acres "one of the cheaper spreads" One of my memories of his place was on his front porch he had cemented a Morgan Dollar and Peace Dollar so when visitors would come they would see them and reach down to pick them up. A neat gag but not a good use for those coins.

Rey

would last forever and be really cool and comfortable in the hot summer months to sit on and not only do your business but read a coin mag. or the numismatist

I think you would find out rather quickly that it would NOT be very comfortable to sit on for any length of time, and although it might be "cool" in the summer, it would be bitter cold in the winter. I think you would be better served by one of the lucite seats with the coins imbedded in it.

for the man or woman who has everything!

My first thought is that it would leak but then I wondered which coin (presidents face) would you like to on?