• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a little help. Roosevelt DDR

6 posts in this topic

I found a very pretty 1963 DDR Roosevelt in an old Anacs holder. The coin has awesome electric blue toning on the obverse and reverse. I believe it to be a FS-10-804. If so, does anyone know what number NGC would label it? Here are a few pics. Sorry, the pics arn't the best, I took them from a point and shoot and the toning made it very hard to capture. Thanks for any help (thumbs u

IMG_2877.jpgIMG_2882.jpgIMG_2885.jpgIMG_2886.jpgIMG_2887.jpg

FS-10-804 is not on the Variety Plus list, so I am not sure if they would designate it. You might want to post this question in the Ask NGC forum.

Thanks for that list Bob. If I'm not mistaken, it's listed under 1963 VP 004. I took a look at the pics and it's a dead match. I've got a 1954 DDO too, but I don't see that one on the list at all. I'll have to try ASK NGC, maybe that will bring some more insight.

Thanks again!!!

If I'm not mistaken, it's listed under 1963 VP 004.

???? How did I miss that?!

I've gotta get my eyes checked! (or maybe my brain :insane: )