• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I LOVE this board!

7 posts in this topic

Putting up pictures is much easier than it is over at CU smile.gif , and although I see many of the same names, the discussions are more about coins and less centered around, what should I invest in and "Grade my coin!" tongue.gif

The troll factor is also much lower grin.gif , although I usually ignore them anyway.

I think I will be spending more time over here.... cool.gif

Welcome over here, Bill.

I'd like to suggest a minor change to your signature: that you add a ``--'' as the first line to your signature. That way, people won't mistake your signature for just another paragraph to your message.

EVP

Bill,

Some of the comments I hear from detractors of this board is pretty funny. Many of the comments are that this board is too boring or too slow. To me, traffic activity doesn't equal richness of content.

Some folks also stay away from the site because they say ``NGC sucks.'' What does that have to do with a message board?

EVP

Bill,

my thoughts exactly! smile.gif This board seems more coin oriented, and not as slab oriented. Plus I just dont have the time to wade through all the fluff over there to try and find the content.