• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your toners

94 posts in this topic

Oh my my my. Anything in particular you want to see, or just anything colorful? How about I start with some dimes and work from there?

(What, Jason is posting dimes? Is everything ok? ;) )

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

1958RoosObv_003.jpg

1958RoosRev_013.jpg

1960RoosObv_013.jpg

1960RoosRev_comp1.jpg

1964DroosObv_006-1.jpg

1964DroosRev_009.jpg

Okay here goes. I bought this figuring it was AT, but it wasn't too expensive and I like the way it looks, and I'm happy with it. I am curious about how somebody gets colors like this on a coin, if anybody knows / has any opinons.

44walkertonobv.jpg

44walkertonrev.jpg

Okay here goes. I bought this figuring it was AT, but it wasn't too expensive and I like the way it looks, and I'm happy with it. I am curious about how somebody gets colors like this on a coin, if anybody knows / has any opinons.

44walkertonobv.jpg

44walkertonrev.jpg

I'm gonna have to go AT on it.

Isn't that a beauty? I almost swallowed my tongue when I first saw it.

I understand why.....I have to say that is a true object of beauty (worship)

Stefanie

I've got more than a few in my type set, which can be seen by clicking the NGC banner link in my sigline.

Welcome to the boards jpolz. I would have to heartily agree that your WLH is AT, but I do not know the exact method of manufacture. It would appear to have been heated, perhaps in the presence of an applied substance or solvent.

Wow some real beauties Bob. (worship)

Named by a member on another coin forum.

Picture006-10-3-1.jpg

That is some real Sunset on that one Irvin. :cloud9: Here is a companion, oddly enough, also from Toneddollars.

1922DPeacerev_133.jpg

I've got more than a few in my type set, which can be seen by clicking the NGC banner link in my sigline.

Welcome to the boards jpolz. I would have to heartily agree that your WLH is AT, but I do not know the exact method of manufacture. It would appear to have been heated, perhaps in the presence of an applied substance or solvent.

Thanks Tom. I just took a look at your coins -- that Morgan is a stunner!

My Aunt had a Morgan that she kept in a blue pouch for fifty or sixty years (no it wasn't a toning experiment ;) that's just where she kept it). It was a deep rich blue on both sides, absolutely gorgeous. A few years ago she gave it to me, of course being a very thoughtful person she polished it up first so it would "look nice". :(

Oh well, it's the thought that counts.