• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1937 PROOF SET PCGS PR66 (NGC PF66 DIME) Reduced

10 posts in this topic

Thanks. I WISH I could even afford to collect pre-1936 proofs. Really not sure about selling this one, but I'm eyeing some potentially costly auctions, so I'm putting it out there. I once wanted to get this one multi-holdered, but I'm too worried NGC won't crossover them all at the same grade and I'll end up with a mismatched set.

nice looking set and one of the two key sets in the 36-42 proof era the other being the 36

but the 37 set is many thousands less than the 36 and you still get a proof buffalo!!

a great value and opportunity set

Posted w/$4999 BIN on ebay,

as stated $4500 to boardies:

link

A long-time ebay member in good standing.

Power-seller with 100% positive ebay feedback

and full Paypal buyer-protection coverage.

I think you need better pics for a set of that caliber. If you decide to break up the set, I may be interested in 1 or 2 of the coins. Take care and good luck!

Thanks for the tip, I agree with you 100%. I posted these rather hastily when I decided to try to sell the set using my inventory photos.

I'm going to replace the images. I will try to shoot and post new photos tonight.

Scanners suck at shooting coins. These coins are not cloudy, but the scans look that way. I'm going to let this listing run it's course and re-shoot these proofs with the camera when time permits. I can understand why no one is impressed with these photos.

Coins are not just plain difficult to photograph - especially coins with mirror sufaces :P

I DECIDED TO CLOSE THIS SALE FOR NOW, UNTIL I CAN GET AROUND TO TAKING DECENT PHOTOS. Stay tuned . . .