• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets play photo detective..

16 posts in this topic

1928.JPG

Where is this photo from? I am nearly 100% sure it is stolen and being used on an auction site(not E-bay) another one. Soo where did it come from?

In the listing I found it in... it says...

"This is a 1928 wheat penny. Good." - Ugh yeah this is a mint state Lincoln advertised as good. :) Right.. lol Other auctions up by this person have the E-bay camera on them, but not this one. Anyhow lets see what we can find. :)

At first glance, it looks like a DLRC photo to me. I can't say for sure, but it has that look.

That was my first thoughts also... But nothing yet...

Wow! Nice work!

First link is where I spotted as a stolen photo. I happened on to this site, because currently there are 2 guitars up for sale on this site that are stolen photos from me. What a shame. :( I hope nobody buys those photos before they can be pulled. :(

wow i love your detective work here. think when my sites up i will pay for the help lol mr grinz found 3 with same coin. wow

Who in their right mind would bid on a collectable American guitar from a Chinese vendor?

Wow, they're counterfeiting guitars now too? Craziness.

Nope they are just stealing photos of real guitars. But yes they are counterfeiting them as well..

lepc.jpg

OOh.Les Paul. My brother would have killed to have that one.

That is more like

Fake Paul... soo maybe not...