• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHECK OUT NEW ADDITIONS OF FINEST KNOWN COINS!!

4 posts in this topic

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Forum, James! And you have some VERY nice coins in your inventory, just wish I were well-off enough to take advantage of your services!

David

James, no, I don't think you would have anything suiting me, personally. I am strictly a raw Jeff collector and proof American Eagle $1 as is from the mint. After that, I may get into the MS AE's, but want to put my money into the Jeffs I need to complete my book of FSs in MS65 or better w/5-5-5-5 or 6-6-6-6. Did have a 31 coin PR Jeff set that I was working on but it got to the point that the ones I needed for up-grades were rarely showing themselves, and when they did, I could not afford them. Gave up as it got boring and shipped them all off to Heritage for their Sig Sale on Feb. 11. Just received my consignor lot list today as a matter of fact. That money will go a long ways to up-grading my MS Jeff set!

Very surprised others have not posted here concerning your site and inventory, but then, we ARE a fickle bunch!

David