• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! THREAD CLOSED! THX!

7 posts in this topic

I came on here a few weeks ago with some questions re. silver coins I was selling for my dad's estate. (For anyone who didn't see that thread re. Franklin and JFK silver half dollars) I have a stellar rep on the CGC comics boards as well as 100% FB on ebay since late 2001 (two accounts, as a seller architect54 and as a buyer trmoore54)...

Would like to sell the following here on the boards if there is any interest...I have seven (7) $40 dollar UNCIRCULATED SBAs which as far as I can make out are all San Francisco mint mark (if that matters).

They look like the attached scan. The rolls are for sale first come...$50 shipped...which will cover about $6 insured USPS Priority shipping anywhere in USA...leaving me with about $2 "profit", less PP fees, for the effort...

PM me or post the :takeit: with the number of lots you wish to purchase...

I ship the day payment received or the day after generally, unless my schedule screws me up...

Payment: PP or money order...

Sorry for the crappy scan...they are from United California Bank and also state on the wrapper "BRANDT, INC - WATERTOWN, WIS USA"

SUSANBANTHONY1ROLL.jpg

What's the date? and I believe they came in 20-25 coins a roll? Are you sure there are 40 coins a roll?

What's the date? and I believe they came in 20-25 coins a roll? Are you sure there are 40 coins a roll?

I meant to add that I cruised here and eBay and saw only 20-25 coin rolls so thought, perhaps, could these $40 dollar/40 coin rolls be "rare"...don't get me wrong, I don't expect them to be worth much over face value but I thought that was interesting... :headbang:

Do you guys have a KUDOs APPRECIATION THREAD around here (like we have in the Comics section)? Can't seem to find it (?) (shrug)

Anyway, on the other transaction re. these SBA rolls, just wanted to send a shout-out and KUDOs to tonydanzawillpay for a great transaction...great communication...overall rewarding experience!! THX AGAIN Adam! :headbang: