• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Giveaway - Ebay 2500 100% feedback Celebration

57 posts in this topic

A PowerSeller I am not, but I am 15 sales from 2500 w/ 100% feedback, so its time to give away a GIFT to my supporting friends here on the board ...

I appreciate all the help and support I recieved during my rough times last year and as most of you can tell 'things' are doing well :).

This is a tough one - just post to this post and you are entered. It will go until there is a couple of consecutive days of no activity ... so ... its up to you when it ends :)

The illustrious gift this year is pictured below .. so good luck

A nice Hazy peripheral toned 1889 Morgan Dollar Certified by NGC as MS64

78664.jpg.a232a66ca4744df516c94f34400322ee.jpg

I don't think "Power Seller" has all that much status. I sold quite a few things on ebay last December and was offered the Power Seller option by ebay but I ignored it. Now, months later, they keep offering it even though I hadn't sold anything on ebay for over 4 months. I went ahead and accepted it again a few days ago since it supposedly gives you a break on listing fees or something like that. Since I'm in the process of listing lots more stuff then it might be advantageous just a little. Who knows? (shrug)

Two thumbs up with a twist for your outstanding, stand up service! (thumbs u (thumbs u

I don't think "Power Seller" has all that much status. I sold quite a few things on ebay last December and was offered the Power Seller option by ebay but I ignored it. Now, months later, they keep offering it even though I hadn't sold anything on ebay for over 4 months. I went ahead and accepted it again a few days ago since it supposedly gives you a break on listing fees or something like that. Since I'm in the process of listing lots more stuff then it might be advantageous just a little. Who knows? (shrug)

Two thumbs up with a twist for your outstanding, stand up service! (thumbs u (thumbs u

I had the power seller status for over a year and I was getting between 15%-20% off on my invoices every month. I lost the power seller status when I moved and I took a few months off. Maybe in a few months I'll get it back.

Congratulations, Mike. Quite an accomplishment and also, quite a generous gift.

Thank you for the opportunity. I am glad your health is doing well as that is the most important thing to be blessed with---Jim

Great achievement,especially with some of the peeps you run into over there. Hoping to get even close to your mark.I'm coming up on 300-100%. Good luck and have fun!!

Wow, I bet E-bay really likes you and your listing fees....ok, just your fees....

I'm in. That 1889 did have a little "cc" on the reverse didn't it. (:

MM