• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Type coins galore for sale on Ebay

14 posts in this topic

For sale here:

I am breaking up my two Dansco album's for Jefferson Nickels and Roosevelt Dimes. From about 1960 to date the coins came from mint sets and proof sets. Earlier coins were purchased either raw or slabbed. There are way too many coins to try and list them all with prices etc.

So let's try this. If you are interested or need certain dates and mint marks please contact me via PM with your list. I will see if I have them and then we can work out a deal on price and possible pictures if needed.

Payment can be made via PayPal + 3%, money order, or cashier's check. Shipping will change depending on how many coins you need but all lot's will being at $3.50 which will cover shipping in a bubble envelope and includes insurance.

If no takers on these coins then I will begin selling them on Ebay.

Also, I am offering to auction items on Ebay for those that don't have the time or patience to do all the work. My fee structure is:

Up to $99 - 25%

$100 to $299.99 - 20%

$300 to $499.99 - 15%

$500 to $1499.99 - 10%

Above $1500 - 5%

This is based on a per coin auction.

I have done consignments for Stupid and Treeman if you want to contact them as a reference.

Thanks to all who purchased something tonight, if you PM me I will include a freebie with your order.

Overall things were ok but I think it was a wash overall. I am still calculating everything up. Some items I did good and some items went really cheap or maybe I paid more for them than I should have.