• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Play "Pick your favorite Roosie" from the Lablover Collection

23 posts in this topic

This is one of the most fabulous sets of Roosies I have ever seen. I had the pleasure recently to view each coin in hand and I have to say I cannot choose a favorite. I have narrowed it down to 4. As you peruse through the photos you will see many "WOW" coins. Here is a link to the Lablover Roosevelt Dime Set

Try and pick a favorite. It's harder then it looks. My 4 top picks are the 46S, 54S, 58D and 59P....

My favorite is the 1947-D

Runner-Ups

1946-D

Without a doubt the 1947-D. An MS68* with incredible eye appeal. Imagine that coin with a better photo. A great set indeed.

My favorite is the 1947-D

Runner-Ups

1946-D

Without a doubt the 1947-D. An MS68* with incredible eye appeal. Imagine that coin with a better photo. A great set indeed.

I seen the 1947-D and my mouth dropped!! I think that one has monster eye appeal!!

I taught Jim everything he knows ^^

Ok well at least I have sold him a few Roosies over the years and he lives 20 minutes from me so I get to see these beauties in hand :cloud9:

You think the coins are special....you should see his Labs....now those are MS70* dogs for sure :banana:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

There's really no favorites...how does one choose from all his children. It's been a fun set to build and have met some great Roosie people along the way. I hope everyone enjoys viewing the set.

I'm working on producing better images, so check back in from time to time for a colorful feast.

Cheers,

Jim

Welcome to the forum, Lablover. :hi:

If you don't mind me asking: Did you make most of these, or buy them already slabbed ?

I wish I could say I made them. But, I did make a few like the 1959. Found this coin raw for about the price of a Happy Meal.

Howdy Jim,

Is that '58-d of mint set origin? That is the best '58-d hands down (worship)

Jon,

I'd say yes, it's of mint set origin. It's the best 1958-D I've ever seen and the image does not do the coin justice.

Welcome :hi:

Thanks for the welcome. I've been around quite awhile but just never joined the boards. Getting to the age where slow is good!

You are more then welcome around here, especially a roosie guy!!

Here is my most recent purchase!! Linky Dinky

Lots of new coins to chose from. So hard to pick a favorite. You have to hold the

Lablover 1946S MS67*FTPL to appreciate it. It just glows with mirror fields.