• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm soo tired of the US Mint!

20 posts in this topic

I have a Subscription to the mint for the FDCC Prez dollars. They finally shipped out last week. Delivered today to my old address that is not even on my acct. and has been changed for over 4 months now. It took me 45mins on hold to reach a person at the mint and now I have to fill out a form saying I didn't receive my item and it will take another 4-6 weeks to process this. This is totally rediculous! I cannot believe that someone there has not recognized how much thier quality of customer service has dropped this year. Or maybe they just don't care!

I have a Subscription to the mint for the FDCC Prez dollars. They finally shipped out last week. Delivered today to my old address that is not even on my acct. and has been changed for over 4 months now. It took me 45mins on hold to reach a person at the mint and now I have to fill out a form saying I didn't receive my item and it will take another 4-6 weeks to process this. This is totally rediculous! I cannot believe that someone there has not recognized how much thier quality of customer service has dropped this year. Or maybe they just don't care!

Welcome to the mix. I ordered some coins on March 28 and was told they were in stock and would be shipped on the 30th. I then received an EMail that they are Back ordered and would be shipped on April 16th. No shipment as of Friday the 17th. I called and was told that they could not give me a shipping date but she could tell me that if I had ordered them on Friday yhe 17th that they would be shipped on April 30th. I told her that I had been told on March 28 that they would ship on March 30th and it didn't happen. She said " That is all I can tell you". This mess has started ever since they got the new Contractor.

This about sums it up for me too Bobby :o

waiting-1.jpg

funny funny. my uncle just sent me a card with the same picture on it. he knew i was waiting for UPS for 2 weeks :)

Yep, even though showing in stock for 2 weeks, I still have not recieved my super rare UHR book that I will have to sign for, even though I did not have to sign for the actual gold coin!....

MM

Well I ordered 7 Proof Lincolns and 12 Mint State Lincolns on 3/4/09 and then

finally shipped the coins yesterday via "Next Day Air" (are they trying to suck up!!)

and it looks like I will have them today!! Still nothing on my lincoln rolls!!

Got my 2 rolls of lincolns today. The white box has a date of 03/03/09. So,why so long,I wonder? They sent the UHR last month and didn't charge me 'til yesterday.

Got my 2 rolls of lincolns today. The white box has a date of 03/03/09. So,why so long,I wonder? They sent the UHR last month and didn't charge me 'til yesterday.

WHERES MINE!! (shrug)

I am wondering the same thing. I ordered mine on 03/13/2009 at 08:49 PM.

They still say in stock and reserved and the cancel boxes are removed.

This is driving me crazy.

I am wondering the same thing. I ordered mine on 03/13/2009 at 08:49 PM.

They still say in stock and reserved and the cancel boxes are removed.

This is driving me crazy.

They may be close Dwaine. I ordered mine the same day and they were just shipped out the other day.

My order for the Cents and one UHR St.gaudens went in around 8p.m. 03/14 too.Weird thing is they shipped my UHR last month after they told me it wouldn't ship 'til April 21st. I think they have no idea what they are doing.

I wonder if mine are held up because I also ordered the Lincoln commem's at the same time. I ordered five of each.

I don't see where this would make a difference. My understanding is that when you order, you are placed on a "in stock and reserved" list and coins are sent out in the order of a first come first serve basis.

I wonder if mine are held up because I also ordered the Lincoln commem's at the same time. I ordered five of each.

Well I ordered 7 Proof Lincolns and 12 Mint State Lincolns on 3/4/09 and they

finally shipped the coins on 4/21 via "Next Day Air" (are they trying to suck up!!)

So now I get an email saying they are crediting my bank acct. Then another email saying they have recieved my returned item??? Returned? I never got the item. Then I get another email saying this item is B/O til 05/20. Are they screwed up or what. For those having mailing issues, this was posted on the mint site in case you didn't see it.

"The United States Mint's policy is to ship in-stock products within 1 to 2 weeks from the date an order is placed. However, due to current fulfillment issues we are experiencing shipping delays on all orders. It is taking 4 or 5 weeks to process and ship orders to customers. The United States Mint expects to resolve these issues soon and return to our normal shipping policy of 1 to 2 weeks. We regret the inconvenience to our valued customers and appreciate their patience and understanding."