• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boy Scouts need your old whitman albums

13 posts in this topic

I am an assistant scoutmaster with troop 2000.We will doing the coin collecting merrit badge.If anyone has any USED whitman albums and does not use them,can you send them to me.I do not want coins in the album.The scouts will have to go through everyday change to find the coins to fill the holes.Please send lincolon pennies 1959- present .jefferson nickels,roosevelt dimes 1965-present.washington quartes 1965-present or statehood quarters. or kennedys..You contributinon will be most appreciated.Hopefully some of these kids will be the next generation of coin collectors.

My address:

Paul Kiraly

805 Ave E

Westwego,LA

Last month when I was on a trip to Arkansas I stopped by a coin shop that was in a Antique mall. The name of the coin show is

M&K Coins

2875 W Walnut St

Roger, AR

479-246-9772

He had a lot of old albums for 25 cents each.

Not sure if there is anyone close to here that could pick some up or if you could contact the dealer and see if he would ship to you but at 25 cents it is real cheap.

I recieved some books from an anomous person.He either works at,or owns the Jewelry & Coin Center in Williamsville,NY...Thank you so much,whoever you are

I recieved some Kennedy albums from Andy Bauman..Thank you so much...The bonus you threw in,will go the scout who gets second place.A few more albums,and I should ready to teach the class..I am scheduled to teach in july.I will post pics of the boys in full Boy Scout uniform who complete the class

I recieved some books from T.Peters from Sabula,IA...Thank you so much.Also the 2008 clad PF69 kennedy ngc will be awarded to the scout who completes the clad kennedy book the fastest.