• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful hand-selected 1999-2001 SILVER Proof Sets -- *** SOLD ***

1 post in this topic

Due to an eBay buyer not following through, I'm not quite outta the coin business yet...

1999, 2000, and 2001 silver proof sets.

These are stunning sets that I personally selected for quality from a bunch of sets that I purchased each year (I was buying sets to search for coins to certify).

They have been stored in a climate-controlled environment ever since. All packaging is mint-fresh.

Greysheet ask is $295, recent eBay sales about $310 (Note: Both prices are from when I checked a month ago).

xproofset990001.jpg

xproofset99silver.jpg

I had these sets sold for $319 + $10 shipping (auction) to the non-paying bidder. I had one other group of them that sold for $20 more than that on eBay, to a happy buyer.

They are nice sets... but I'm getting out of the business by the end of the year and have to sell them fast. Make me an offer I can't refuse so I don't have to eBay them!

Please PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD ONLY (I accept Visa/MC/Amex/Discover) due to time constraints.

***************** SOLD!! Yay! *******************