• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some Overton help - 1830

7 posts in this topic

I attributed about thirty bust halves last night, and just happen to have "the brick" in front of me. The images are not sharp, but I double-checked O-110, and it looks very likely to me.

I think it's definitely a reverse E, and I think I agree with you guys on the O-110, the obverse is wrong for an O-105, and the stars are off for an O-112. Thanks for the help guys!

I think it's definitely a reverse E, and I think I agree with you guys on the O-110, the obverse is wrong for an O-105, and the stars are off for an O-112. Thanks for the help guys!

Yep, the O-105 is tricky. The reverse is about a perfect match, and the obverse is very close except for the way the stars should be drawn to the edge.

Nice coin, by the way!

Yep, the O-105 is tricky. The reverse is about a perfect match, and the obverse is very close except for the way the stars should be drawn to the edge.

Nice coin, by the way!

Yes, it has to be O-110, not only because the stars are not drawn, but additionaly because obverse 2 (used on O-105) has the stars pointing to different segments, and the coin at hand matches the star alignments for 110.