• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some nice changes.

6 posts in this topic

It has always kind of been irksome not having the numismedia price next to my classic proof cameos in my US type set. Dena has been addressing this issue for well over a year and it looks like Arch took up the challenge and got 'er done. Cameo prices are maybe worth a 10% premium over non cameo'd coins of the period (correct me if I'm wrong) so, for cameo'd coins, the numismedia price defaults to the non-cameo'd coin price. Here's an example. Note the ** comment.

76926.jpg.87086a70514f15cf8624096525969866.jpg

I like most of the changes... I just wish they worked consistently. ;)

Seriously though, I love the improvements and that they care enough to make them.

In my opinion, Dena and Arch are huge assets for NGC! They do more for good PR than any ANA or PNG endorsement! Apparently NGC thinks so too since they are both long time employees! Plus, we have lots in common. Arch and I share the same birthday and I'm darn good lookin', just like Dena. haha...!

Thanks for your hard work, guys! (Or should I say "folks"?) :P

76927.jpg.47daaf4afc7aafd0db536cb2538ba9eb.jpg

If you provide documentation then numismedia will enter that price in for whatever grade for your denomination. For instance, I have a PO1 PCGS Chain Cent, the S-1 AMERI variety. How do you document a price for this? When do you ever see them? But if I had adequate, recent auction records then numismedia would enter this price for the slot. I don't know too much about them but they've always seemed customer friendly to me.