• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2500 post's Giveaway Results now in

30 posts in this topic

Hi all thanks to all how entered my 2500 post's giveaway competition .. the results have now come through

001 1866 3CN XF IMPROPERLY CLEANED

002 1867 1C AU IMPROPERLY CLEANED

003 1886 TYPE 1 1C AU IMPROPERLY CLEANED

004 1886 TYPE 1 1C 3260155 MS 62 BN

(check out the cool new NGC link to pictured of the conserved and encapsulated coin (thumbs u )

http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/CertResults.aspx?CertNumber=3260155-001

005 1886 TYPE 1 1C UNC ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE

006 1898 O 10C AU IMPROPERLY CLEANED

007 1899 STRAITS 10C 3260156 MS 65

(check out the cool new NGC link to pictured of the conserved and encapsulated coin (thumbs u )

http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/CertResults.aspx?CertNumber=3260156-001

What a stunning coin this now looks like :applause:

008 M43(1910) JAPAN 10S 3260156 AU 55

http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/CertResults.aspx?CertNumber=3260156-002

009 1925 S 5C 3260155 VF 20

http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/CertResults.aspx?CertNumber=3260155-002

010 1864 G.BRITAIN 2S 3260156 AU 58

http://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/CertResults.aspx?CertNumber=3260156-003

I am now going to workout the winners and post them

what do you think of the grades from the scanned coins in this post ?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3010877&fpart=1

cheers dooly :devil:

Spot on :D

Close :)

Way off :sick:

Guess 1 James_EarlyUS

#1 1866 3-cent - grades EF

#2 1867 cent - grades EF

#3 1886 cent - no grade :D

#4 1886 cent #2 - no grade :sick:

#5 1886 cent #3 - no grade

#6 1898 dime - VF

#7 1899 10-cents - no grade :sick:

#8 1901 10-sen - VF :sick:

#9 1925-D nickel - no grade

#10 1864 florin - EF-45 :sick:

Sorry, 50% bodybags!

Guess 2 just-john

think 9 will grade coin 4 highest coin 9 the lowest

coin 1 =bb :D

coin 2 =58 :sick:

coin 3=62 :sick:

coin 4 =63 :)

coin 5=62 :sick:

coin 6 =vf20

coin 7=au58

coin 8 =au58 :)

coin 9 =f12

coin 10=au58 :D

Guess 3 (my mate) (thumbs u bsshog40

#1 - EF30 :sick:

#2 - BB :D

#3 - EF25 (if conserved, or will BB) :D

#4 - EF40 (if conserved, or will BB) :D

#5 - EF40

#6 - BB :D

#7 - EF35 :sick:

#8 - EF40 :sick:

#9 - VG8

#10 - EF40 :sick:

Guess 4 fishfinder

#1 cleaned BB/cons :D

#2 BB enviro/cons :D

#3 BB enviro/cons :D

#4 BB/Enviro /cons :sick:

#5 BB/ conser/enviro :D

#6 F12

#7sorry enviro/conser :sick:

#8 VG 8 :sick:

#9 dead damaged buffalo/cons

#10 AU 50 :)

I think that it is so close could you all choose who came first, second and third in the competition and vote on this poll .. then they will be asked which prize they would like me to send them when the poll closes on the 10th of April.

so please vote on who you think did the best from my scans all the best dooly :devil:

* AHEM * :sick: !

Let's just say I'm not going to vote at all, but without even looking, it should be (worship) obvious that I was closest :sumo: ! Heck, I guessed 50% bodybags - and that's right on!

lol !!!!!!!

Hi all check out the new links to the coins i have just put onto the initial post .. Love it NGC 5*'s from me (thumbs u

Its no big deal. You can sign up for free. (thumbs u

I'm already a member of the collectors society. the links above take me to "Join NGC" in order to view.

Yes, and you can get a free membership at NGC. You just don't get submition rights or access to the census. You can access the verification page though. (thumbs u

I'm already a member of the collectors society. the links above take me to "Join NGC" in order to view.

You have to sign in. You're obviously a member already, because you have registry sets.

You have to sign in. You're obviously a member already, because you have registry sets.

doh! I didn't see where I had to sign in.

I also like the way they come at you for presentation! Pretty cool!!

Not sure if you noticed or not but after they pop out at you you can click on the lower right corner and zoom in even further. The presentation is really cool but the pictures are a little fuzzy.

Not sure if you noticed or not but after they pop out at you you can click on the lower right corner and zoom in even further. The presentation is really cool but the pictures are a little fuzzy.

That's pretty cool! (thumbs u

That's pretty cool! (thumbs u

Sure is.. if i sell any coins its good to put a link to the site which should get a few more members but mostly because i cannot take photos of slabs lol

PS. thanks to all who have voted its a pretty close thing so those who have not voted please VOTE NOW !!! (thumbs u

HI all THANKS FOR VOTEING (thumbs u

well it is now closed !!

Well done fishfinder Can you please choose one off the prizes and post your selection hear .. then i will let the 2nd place choose there's etc

also James earlyus i have decided you deserve a little token so can you also send me your address !!

can the four participants please PM me there addresses so the winnings can be sent !!

thanks again for making this so much fun

All the best Mr Garcia .. your item will be posted on tuesday (bank holiday over hear)

its not much but i think you will like it hm

:o Thank you kind sir o'er the sea and thanks for the votes everyone. Boss hog did a fine job as usual, way to go! I am at a lost as to where to choose a prize. :blush:

Thank you Fishfinder .. good choice of the Morgan

BSSHOGG it is your go now .. Do you want the Mint and proof sets or the cigarette box !!

?? what will it be to be repatriated hm

Well thank ya Dooly. I have to admit that the Ciggarette case is pretty cool. I'll take that my friend! Thanks agin for the fun and the chance!!

Will be in the post tomorrow .. only one to clam there prize now :applause: come on just-john .. just pm me your address ..