• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: Variety of nice type coins and a couple of errors

7 posts in this topic

I posted these both here and ATS. They start closing Friday evening through Sunday. Most starting prices are fairly low but I'm not willing to start at 99 cents on eBay like I used to do.

1864 Two Cent Piece, NGC MS65 RB

1837 Seated Liberty Half Dime, ANACS MS62

1928-S Peace Dollar, old green PCI MS63

1868 Two Cent Piece, NGC MS64 RB

1883 Seated Dime, NGC MS64

1928 Peace Dollar, ANACS MS62 Obverse Struck Thru Error

2003 Silver Proof Set, Sacagawea Struck-in Rim Burr Error

1877-S Trade Dollar, NGC AU58

1917 Type 1 Standing Liberty Quarter, PCGS MS63 FH

1858-O Seated Half Dime, PCGS MS64

Check them out here.

Thanks for looking,

Randy

Sweet coins, Randy. (thumbs u

I am and always will be enamored with the 1837 half that I got from you. It has a patina like that 1834 half being sold now on the marketplace. And that is a good thing. Best of luck on the auctions, bud!

1777365-002O.jpg

The first four close tonight. (thumbs u

Thanks Vic. I'm glad you are still enjoying that RE half. I bought that from John Maben before he went all modern. I keep flip-floping with myself about collecting slabbed type vs my 7070 and I may regret selling you that coin if I have to start looking for a replacement.

I may regret selling you that coin if I have to start looking for a replacement.

Well, er, um, sorry to tell you but, um, um....aliens stole it. Yeah, just last week so you need to go to the crab nebula to get it back. Sorry, man. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :sumo:

I may regret selling you that coin if I have to start looking for a replacement.

Well, er, um, sorry to tell you but, um, um....aliens stole it. Yeah, just last week so you need to go to the crab nebula to get it back. Sorry, man. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :sumo:

I work with a guy who I have always suspected is from that part of the galaxy. I may have to see if he has any black-hole market connections. hm