• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOME NEAT ERROR WINS FROM EBAY

7 posts in this topic

errorist,

You got some VERY nice errored coins there! Especially like the last one with the nickel errors. Doesn't describe any of them so should be like opening a Xmas present when you get it! Wish I had been on the ball and noticed this listing! You wouldn't have gotten it so cheap! 893frustrated.gif

Just one question tho, is the error with the 93-S PR69DC Washington the grade or the cam desig? 27_laughing.gif

Spy88,

No error on the proof Washington.I am sending a neat 1979 double struck Jefferson with two obverse dates in for grading though. The second strike is 95% off center. Very strange that the second date shows on the second strike being this far off center.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

errorist, I sure would like to see a pic of this Jeff before you send it in! And I'll bet Hoot and jtwax would appreciate it too! smile.gif

David

errorist, I sure would like to see a pic of this Jeff before you send it in! And I'll bet Hoot and jtwax would appreciate it too! smile.gif

David

I would certainly like to take a gander at it. Here are two of my special coins which are currently for sale at $250 for the pair, as well, a little write up I did on them... PM me if interested.

Article

J. Taylor,

I tried to scan it. It is so small it didn't come out. It was struck the second time about 97% off center, and all you can see is the date. I'll try to get a picture to Potter along with some other coins. I am waiting for a few to come in. I just won three coins that I am going to post here in a lttle bit. They are neat,also.One of them is a proof die crack or so it says. Won't know for sure untill it gets here.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif