• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World Coins For Sale

2 posts in this topic

When my Grandfather passed away, I acquired his foreign coin collection that he gathered just from pocket change. I have no interest in keeping them and am hoping someone out there is interested. The countries represented (in no particular order) are:

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Surinam, Iceland, Lebanon, Turkey, Mongolia, Kuwait, Iran, Libya, Afganistan, USSR, E. Germany, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Poland, Belgium, Malta, Spain, France, Venezuela, Portugal, Canada, and some from area of Kenya-Somalia-Tanzania-Uganda.

Most countries listed have full coin sets. Dates range from 40's, 50's, and 60's, with some earlier dates and some 70's. MOST coins grade high AU and/or low MS with some worse and some better. Depends on the country and year.

If interested in a particular country, PM or email me and I will send back a list of what I have for it with pics.

Thanks!

David

scorpio4988@aol.com