• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you believe this photography???

37 posts in this topic

ANR just opened its web catalog for the FUN rarities sale. The photography is unreal!!! Just take a look at this 1913 T2 Proof 67 buffalo nickel. I am simply having a difficult time settling down, following an EVP-like, Demi Mooresque, involuntary physical reaction to this photo! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

All of the photos are magnificent and unparalleled by any other company. I especially prefer ANR's to Superior who takes the natural colors, exaggerates them and dulls the natural sheen.

Find your favorite ANR coin and link it to this thread! hi.gifpopcorn.gif

angel.gif Hoot

Damn your hide TDN! You sound exactly like my 11 year old daughter! 893whatthe.giflaugh.gif Now I have to get all unruffled! insane.gif

Now, post a picture of one of your looie Liberties! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.giftonofbricks.gif There's gotta be ONE you really crave!

Hoot

Hoot,

I have seen their photos before and I have to agree, IMO they have to best photo's bar none! They even have the little magnifying glass that you can put over any part of the photo to enlarge it, very innovative!

Anyway, I could not decide which coin I liked the best out of the following three

1914d Buffalo PCGS MS-65

1924 Buffalo Nickel PCGS MS-65

1953-S Carver-Washington NGC MS-67*

John

Not mine. But EVP did do the image..... quite well, I might add. The coin looks just like the picture... or is that the other way around? wink.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

EVP did a superb job, I might add! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

I'll re-ask Greg's question: is that textile toning on the reverse?

Hoot

I'll re-ask Greg's question: is that textile toning on the reverse?

For what it's worth, TDN didn't ignore my question, he PMed me his answer along with other comments.

I think the coin looks stunning and I'd love to have it in my collection. However, if TDN is considering it I know it would probably cost me more than my entire collection did. smile.gif Oh well, one day when I decide I don't need a house or a car or to eat and coins like that can be mine... cloud9.gif

Oh well, one day when I decide I don't need a house or a car or to eat and coins like that can be mine...

Yea Greg, isn’t it a real pain in the buttocks when trivial things like those get in the way of your collecting aspirations! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

John

Don't know how you guys posted those pics, but I did find three that were "appealing" to me! Items 627, 632 and 1335. I seem to have very expensive tastes!

Don't know how ANR does it, but I sure would like to have the software for that mouse arrow enlarger! Would be GREAT for eBay coins! Anybody know how this is done?

chinook! Wow, those are simply gorgeous coins! That 1883 practically knocked the 'ol eyeballs out of the sockets! 893whatthe.gif Thanks for sharing and BEST OF LUCK!

Hoot

Here is one of my favorites in the auction and it is owned by one of the members across the street. I had dinner with him one night and he was eating buffalo. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif This happens to be the highest graded cam proof IHC ever graded.

AN74204169-oz.jpg