• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saturday guess the Grade and Overton - 1818

12 posts in this topic

Here is another one, and since this one is entombed, I guess there is a "right" answer on the grade, but guess the Overton variety as well!

75399.jpg.bd78f20ca8496a2f87c4d6008b3d6dc5.jpg

75400.jpg.d9a87e17c679f4aaa39889b927cf4888.jpg

In my next life, I want to meet with Mr. Overton and work with him to rewrite the book to include LARGER PICTURES. (Yea...me...taking pictures...that's a good one!!) So many of the details he mentions in his descriptions are not visible in the photographs so they can't be compared with a photo.

So now were at the 1818. I don't think I got the first 2 Bust half Overtons right so what the Hell, may as go for 100% wrong. Tryka, next time you buy busties...can you stuck to the years that have less than 200 varieties!?!?!?!

Grade...somewhere between XF 45 and AU 50. Variety...here we go again.......How about O-107? The first T in STATES, slanting to the left...is good clue (won't I feel dumb if I get it wrong...but at least I'd be consistent!!) :roflmao:

Rarity 1.

RI AL

Well, RI AL, you know what they say about blind pigs and acorns! I bought this one as an O-107, and I agree with the attribution. And, drumroll please, PCGS graded it as EF-45. Thanks for playing everyone!

107 and it should be a 45. But these have shallow strikes and if there is a good amount of luster I could see it as an AU.