• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANT TO BUY: 2007 MS69 Silver Britannia

20 posts in this topic

WANT TO BUY: 2007 MS69 Silver Britannia

I'm looking for a 2007 silver britannia that is either already graded MS69

(NGC or PCGS) or that is raw and has a good chance for the grade.

If anyone has one or knows where I can find one, please contact me! Thanks!

Even if you're not willing to sell at the present time, please let me know if you've got one so I'll know who to pester with nice offers from time to time :-)

I really hope you find one of those. You've been looking for one for so long with no luck.

Thanks for the well wishes :)

Its time to upgrade to 70's ;)

:baiting:

HA! I'll be shocked if one ever surfaces.

ttt.

I google search fairly regularly and I look over every 2007 that moves through eBay. We don't have any decent shops in my town, so that's a bust. I bought around 15 of the things from the RM when they came out, and got a 66 graded, but I sold it. I'll keep looking until I can't look any more.

britMOS0504_468x762.jpg

No one who frequents here apparently. I don't really plan to tangle with the Britannias until I've taken care of the Pandas, the Kookaburras and a couple of other things. If you find any extra MS69s for this or other years though I'd love to know.

I'm just hoping to keep my name out there in case someone eventually does come across one. Hopefully, they'll remember that guy who's been looking for one so long and they'll get in touch with me. I've been surprised many times by the wide variety of coins everyone here and ATS come into contact with.

Thank you; I saw that one, but I think it's got some chatter in the field. I'm willing to buy a raw coin, but it must have decent photos of both sides so I'll know it has a good chance at the desired grade.