• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Latest 1853 Set Addition Arrived.

13 posts in this topic

Having just returned from some out of town work I was pleased to find my latest addition to my 1853 set waiting for me. This was from the recent HA auction and in their pics I thought the coin was nicer than graded but now in hand I'd say it is properly graded. These are my pics of the coin. While it does have some hits here and there it is a very well struck 1853 large cent. Every single star show definition and the dentils are pretty nice all the way around on both sides of the coin. I'm very happy with it even though it's still not as nice of coin as my 1853 Half Cent, it does compliment it well. I don't know the variety of it but will try to find out some day. Its found a good home with me and I look forward to taking care of it for this part of its journey through history. Comments welcome, good or bad as that is how I learn. Thx.

BKNWE-P2191338.JPG

SSECH-P2191339.JPG