• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re-evaluation of Walking Liberty Half Dollar sets

4 posts in this topic

Guest Joiseygirl

We have updated the scoring for the Walking Liberty Half Dollar series. Please feel free to comment on these changes.

We plan to re-evaluate other series in the near future.

Thank you,

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'

too funny..I gained 4,500 points overall however my Walker set dropped from 15th place to 18th place...it's okay though, this is just because the sets ahead of me are complete and I have a few slots to work on..still enough potential points from coins that I can afford to crack the top 10 !!...

and really, thanks for updating this set's points...it was way out of skew for the cost....example: a complete set of Washington quarters in PF70 is worth over 17,000 points and costs less than my single 1946-D MS67 Walker which is only worth 2,500...oh well, I am only concerned about how well my set compares with other Walker sets not total registry points..I also understand how hard it would be to create a $ to point ratio and keep it up to date and accurate..

Thanks a ton Amy..