• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looking for good vendors of BU morgan/peace dollar rolls

10 posts in this topic

hi all, i have been getting more and more active in buying and selling U.S. silver coins that i am looking for a few good wholesale coin dealers that offer dependable quality ch/gem bu silver dollar rolls.

silver bu franklin and walkers are also interesting.

i can pick up decent stuff on ebay but its pretty time consuming to hunt down the good deals.

any tip and recommendation are greatly appreciated.

welcome to the boards and good luck

currently with the demand for silver dollars and the rising price of silver there are not too many deals out there

you will need topay market just like everyone else at these dealers

but you will get decent coins at market prices

Two places come to mind. Ask Herirtage about their "invitation only" sealed bid auctions. They have lots of BU rolls. Also, I have seen many rolls of remarkable quality come through Scotsman auctions.

thanks, i buy my personal bullion at apmex but their coin prices are retail. cant make money buying there...
You're hoping to buy at retail and make money?

Good luck.

thanks, i buy my personal bullion at apmex but their coin prices are retail. cant make money buying there...

Good luck.

well, obviously not if you read my post correctly.

Good luck.

no chad thats what i think he has been doing, and has found out there isnt money to be made. so now he is looking for WHOLESALE. i had to reread also :)

You may also consider making your own BU rolls from local coin shows. It may take a little while, but there is a lot to choose from. You get to hand pick what goes into your rolls.