• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS population reports..any one need 2 from 2007?

6 posts in this topic

These are not for sale...this is a giveaway. Can anyone use July 2007 and October 2007 POP reports from PCGS? Send me a PM and if you can use them. Thanks.

RI AL

They are of no use to me but how accurate do you think POP reports are, I mean with crack-outs and resubmissions? Do people bother to send inserts back to get TPG's to delete a cracked out coin from the POPS?

Personally, I don't think they are too accurate either, until someone smarter that I am can figure out a way to keep track of crack-out/resubmissions.

The 2 population reports from PCGS have been promised to a NY collector.

BartletsvilleOK, patterns are included but the 2 pop reports have already been promised. If you keep me in mind when the next one is issued, (I assume it will be soon as I believe they are published quarterly and the latest one I have is in 2008), I will be glad to send the 2008 one to you. Just send me a reminder in a month or so. Is there a particular pattern that I can look up for you? I'd be happy to check for it in the 2008 copy and send the information on to you. Just let me know.

Thanks. RI AL