• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 UHR

9 posts in this topic

NGC has posted March 9th the Early Release date.

Man, it's gonna be close for me as US mint has me on backorder to 2-26!

I fully plan to submit the coin and And early release would be my first'

L

I guess I won't be able to submit this coin for "Early Release" because the grading tier requires 5 coins and I only have one coming.

Could I use "Earlybird" for "Early Release" designation?

I guess I won't be able to submit this coin for "Early Release" because the grading tier requires 5 coins and I only have one coming.

Could I use "Earlybird" for "Early Release" designation?

NGC changed the grading critera for this coin. You can send just the 1 coin in for grading.

Yes you can get the Early Release Label as long as it is postmarked before the deadline date!!

Is the early release still a big thing now a days?

(shrug) For some people I guess...I don't understand the hype or the premium for these!!

Agreed - they're all the same I would say specifically with this coin. At the price the Mint is charging, it better be a quality product any ways.

I think what you have to remember that the slab itself is presentation

Having special slabs is just special/different presentation

Always going to be a factor. Even if instead of Early Releases it just said HELLO COIN BUYER. People would buy those ones.