• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone get a box of the '09 Lincolns today?

5 posts in this topic

do you mean the 4 lincolns and the silver dollar?that won't come out til spring,if thats what your talking about

No, a $25 brick of Log Cabin Lincolns from the bank, the Gift shop in Washington, DC, or the release ceremony in Kentucky.

Good luck, the rolls on ebay right now are selling away over expectations sometimes $30.00 and $100.00 a roll, you'll be shocked. I think you will have to dig deeper. The new Lincoln's won't be coming out for another 90 days or so because the mint are holding them back because of the economy, people are taking their jars of coins which they have been saving and returning them to the banks, so it's created a small problem, to many coming back into the system hence the Gov. are holding back.

I just bought this last night along with two rolls which have been stamped by the Hodgenville, Ky. post office, I was lucky enough when they got posted on ebay.

I paid $450.00 and $25 a roll

Bye the way the Silver $1.00 Commemorative went on sale yesterday and already has a back log.

73986.jpg.81af753a45c1bc2c935a497d83e1b802.jpg