• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a coin that ends in 9.

49 posts in this topic

Geeez Chris!

I just happened to check out your resistry sets.............you sure have some killer 2 & 3 cent pieces. (thumbs u I'm working on both sets, but I wouldn't bet on me finishing the CN3 pieces. :baiting:

Ray

Thanks,

I was hoping to get a full set of them that were MS-60 or better but once I got the the 82,83,84,85 it hit a big wall, They are just not to be found.

I picked up the 82 from JJ Teaparty. I had a want list with them for a MS60 or better and they had just came across a AU50. They called asking if I would take the lower grade seeing it was a semi-key (seems weird how a coin they only made 22,200 of is just the Semi-key.) They made me a good deal on it so I took it. I saw a 1883 AU50 a few weeks later on ebay. I made a bid on it and it ended up ending for double what the PCGS price guide shows. That was a depressing lost because I had it until 27seconds till the auction ended. I picked the 1885 up just a few weeks ago.

Seem like all these are going at price guide or a LOT higher which with mintage of them they should be.

I have some of there patterns in my signature set if you want to check them out. I sent a lot of the 3CN off today to get photographed so check back in a few weeks for Sam's awesome photos.

Thank you for your comments about the 1884. I just realised I made a mistake in the above post. It was an 1884 that I just got not the 1885. It is graded as a AU-55

Its funny you said that about sending them to you for imaging. I just sent ALL my 3CN's out to Sam today. I have seen some of his work and he does a good job. Once I get the images I will post them for all to see.

Do you have links to your sets? I do have some Raw ones, a few errors (cud and rotated reverse) and a variaty also. There are a few I also have from NCS that while they are errors are not notated.