• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books on Morgan Dollars

9 posts in this topic

the best ever bar none is the volume 2 bowers telephone sized book on morgan dollars the complete encyclopedia COPYRIGHT 1993

also warren millers morgan and peace dollar textbook

you need THESE BOOKS

Mike,

I pretty much have most every book I know of on the Morgan and Peace dollars, including software for most of the VAM's and individual issues. For the VAM's you can't beat the VamWorld.com page. The most important and well used book I have is Leroy C. Van Allen and George Mallis's book, "Comprehensive Catalog and Encyclopedia of Morgan & Peace Dollars". Buying the latest edition gets the updates, to my knowledge. I have the third edition with the updates separately, which is kind of aggravating at times. Of course, there are far more intelligent people on this forum than myself on these coins who may have a totally different opinions. For me this would be my choice.

Good luck on a most interesting series of coins.

Jim

i have "a decade of top 100 insights" by michael s. fey ph. d.

book is in new condition. yours if needed for flat rate shipping mike

The new Peace dollar book from Whitman Publishing includes some background information on Morgan dollars that corrects previous errors. For $19.95 retail you might find it interesting.

i have "a decade of top 100 insights" by michael s. fey ph. d.

book is in new condition. yours if needed for flat rate shipping mike

That's really very kind. I will PM you.

I also want to thank everyone for their input. It's all been a great help.