• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introduction to Classic Commemoratives

19 posts in this topic

Great blog, Lee! But, I contend, there's a third method of collecting this series: Those who seek original, circulated pieces. Now, that is a challenge! Anyone with cash can buy a complete set any day of the week in mint state. A collection of crusty circulated types can take years!

Great blog, Lee! But, I contend, there's a third method of collecting this series: Those who seek original, circulated pieces. Now, that is a challenge! Anyone with cash can buy a complete set any day of the week in mint state. A collection of crusty circulated types can take years!

Thanks Victor and you bring up a valid point. :) I'll add your thoughts to the lesson this week. (thumbs u

[font:Comic Sans MS]Outstanding article, Lee. I was surprised at how much that I didn't know! It was interesting how Susan B. Anthony was involved with the exposition as well.

Vic[/font]