• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******Announcing NEW sets on the Registry*****

13 posts in this topic

Guest Joiseygirl

*****NEW Sets on the Registry*****

The following have new sets on the Registry

France

Great Britain

Mexico

New Zealand

Australia

D.C. and U.S. Territorial Quarters Proof set

We really appreciate all the foreign sets, particularly the British coins (for me). Are there any plans in the future to have British and Canadian type sets? I would be much in favor of that. Thanks for your help, as always.

OT3

I would like to make the following suggestion for a British Registry Set...

How about a Maundy Set type set for each Monarch starting with Charles II?

It would be great and even give NGC the opportunity to illustrate how cool the multi-coin holders are that can house a complete Maundy Set...

Sign me up for this Registry set.

Well, there's a silver issue or two that they made recently that appear to be analogous to the silver eagle that have a Kiwi on them. I thought these might have gotten a set.

Hmm I wonder.. will there be a slot for the 2008 NZ $1 Sir Edmund Hillary, 4000 minted but only available in the PNC ?

I have some :P I was already considering getting some coins slabbed.

I just noticed that a slot for the territorial quarters have been added to the NGC type set with moderns so I scurried over to ebay to pick up a Puerto Rico ejemplo para mi collection. I think it has the best design of the 6 and have no plans to collect the others.