• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canon rebel Lense on ebay

12 posts in this topic

Which rebel did you 2 have?

I have the rebel 2000 (35 mm film)

and digital rebel.

If anyone needs the film version make me an offer. I just use the digital now. I also have a battery pack for it that lets u use AA batteries.

It was the SLR Digital. The problem that these cameras had was if you let the batteries go down too low it would lock up the camera. That's what happened to mine a couple yrs ago. When I called canon, they wanted some outrageous charges to fix it. I bought my IS S3 after that. Glad I did.

Bobby...I don't know why it doesn't work, I went to use it one day and it didn't turn on.

I got new batteries and still doesn't work. I took it to a camera store and then told

me that it has internal problems and it cost more to fix it then it cost to buy a new one.

I still don't know what I did to make it never work again. :frustrated:

Bobby...I don't know why it doesn't work, I went to use it one day and it didn't turn on.

I got new batteries and still doesn't work. I took it to a camera store and then told

me that it has internal problems and it cost more to fix it then it cost to buy a new one.

Look at my post above. Mine was caused by low batteries causing an internal error.

Look at my post above. Mine was caused by low batteries causing an internal error.

To me that should be canons problem and not mine. (tsk)

There is no reason low batteries should cause an error in the camera.

It all right I will never buy a canon camera again!! I love my Sony!!

To me that should be canons problem and not mine. (tsk)

There is no reason low batteries should cause an error in the camera.

It all right I will never buy a canon camera again!! I love my Sony!!

I hear ya! I still bought me an IS S3. This one doesn't have that problem. It's too bad that companies won't stand behind thier products when they know they have an issue. I ran into the same thing with my Meade Telescope. The motor went out and they knew it was an issue. It was only about 2 1/2yrs old and was stored for a 1 1/2yrs of that time frame. Wouldn't fix it for me, tried to sell me another one that had an upgraded motor base. I told them to take a hike in another form of wording of course.

Did any of you change the small watch battery that it takes?

same thing happened to mine as far as locking up and I changed the small battery I think it is a 2016 or something and works fine.