• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help reqired form my USA friends

9 posts in this topic

ust_62-1.jpg

Well hear you go it is your chance to be a saint and help a "daft" English man with his 7070 quest

I need a 1875 20 cent and i have £100 in Paypal account put aside for it I know it will not get me a gradable example but an example is required and i am sick of hunting for one online .. can anyone help me in my quest.. :cloud9:

ust_62-2.gif

If it can be an 1875 S, there are several on E-Bay now that fit your budget that look fairly decent 370127950351. Another ANACS certified 130283362896. And a PCGS VF 220340713443 (lousy photographs).

Dooly

I hope you received my pm and acted promptly as you will not find a 1875 S Twenty Cent piece PCGS EF40 for the money you have very often. This should fulfill your 7070 need nicely.

Best of luck

Jim

Edited to add-they've added another or I missed it a PCGS VF30 for a little less than the other one--Jim