• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Native American Sacagawea Dollar Coins

2 posts in this topic

Well I placed an order for 250 of these through the mint's direct ship program. I got the rolls today and they all appear D mint coins.

I am not very impressed with these coins. I have not found any that would grade higher than 65 or 66. Some do appear PL but not sure if any of the TPG will designate them.

Anyone else order any of these? I am looking for P roll if anyone has any and they want to swap for a D roll.

While the mint is trying to push these dollars with the direct ship program many people do not have the funds to spend the $250 on just one date/mint mark. If anyone has a contact at the mint they might suggest that for the $250 you get a roll of each for that year. It is my understanding that they have 4 prez and 1 native american dollar each year. That's 5 rolls then if you count both mints that would make up the 10 rolls. To mean if they are wanting to move these dollars this would be a better idea when what they are doing now or just add this to what they are already doing?

I for one would go and purchase a box of $250 a year if I could get them this way but I don't want to have to pay a huge premium per roll in order to get a roll of each either. I also dont want to put out all the money to get a roll of each as face and then not even being able to get the mint mark I want. Yes I know I could just take them to the bank but at the same time I dont understand why the mint just does not offer this.