• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Early copper

8 posts in this topic

I am looking to buy some early colonial, post colonial and early U.S. mint Coppers up to 1810 date. Condition not important as long as the coin is identifiable. Corrosion, warpage, scratches, ect are all ok to me as long as the price is right. I don't have a ton of money to spend so please no high dollar coins.

I am also interested in Rarity R-1 civil war tokens in XF grade.

I don't have Paypal and I only deal with Moneyorders. Let me know what you guys have!

James, I looked over your site and I saw quite a few I am interested in. Let me think about it a bit and I will contact you later about buying some coins.

Bartlesville, Lets see some pics!

James, I looked over your site and I saw quite a few I am interested in. Let me think about it a bit and I will contact you later about buying some coins.

Please eMail me at James@EarlyUS.com. Don't fret over my inflated website prices. Put together a list, and I'll shoot you my best price.

I have a couple more copper pieces going on this week, including a smooth, original and low-grade (therefore affordable) 1795 half-cent.

Thanks!