• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some color for a snow white day in N.E.

12 posts in this topic

Here is a coin that fellow board member goose3 told me about seeing at his local coin shop. He was kind enough to pick it up for me back in June of this year. It is 1941d Merc. Graded MS-66 FB. The scan shows the colors very accurately, but does no justice to the coins ample luster.

331184-1941d%20merc%20obv.jpg331185-1941d%20merc%20rev.jpg

Thanks again goose3! thumbsup2.gif

John

GREAT pieces, one and all!

GDJMSP - "Dang you guys anyway for helping to get me hooked on these "tarnished" coins"

I simply don't believe it! 27_laughing.gif

Hoot

Don't believe what Hoot - that they helped or that I'm hooked ??

Well sure they helped - I can only sit here and look at so many saying to myself - Ohhhhhh that's purty !! - before I go out looking for the dang things makepoint.gif

And if I wasn't hooked - then why in the world would I buy something like this confused-smiley-013.gif Just look at the tarnish on that puppy acclaim.gif

58Franklin.jpg

Don't believe what Hoot - that they helped or that I'm hooked ??

That you're hooked, of course! 893whatthe.gif

Well sure they helped - I can only sit here and look at so many saying to myself - Ohhhhhh that's purty !! - before I go out looking for the dang things makepoint.gif

The universe is not safe! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

And if I wasn't hooked - then why in the world would I buy something like this confused-smiley-013.gif Just look at the tarnish on that puppy acclaim.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

grin.gif Hoot