• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just scored a pop 1/0 canadian PL half

4 posts in this topic

The closest bit of info I could find was for this coin:

ICCS graded Canadian 1960 50-cent PL-67 UHC $800 CAD.

Source: The Canadian Coin Dealer Newsletter (Retail Price Guide for Canadian Coins) Third Edition June 24, 2008.

Andy

I'm not sure of the value but that is a major score...congrats !!...I collect the 1953-1967 Canadian PL dimes and Ultra Cameos are very hard to come by and also PL67's are very scarce..a PL68 and UCam?...major score !!..I'm sure a registry collector with deep pockets may fork out $1000+ for that coin......

I'm not sure of the value but that is a major score...congrats !!...I collect the 1953-1967 Canadian PL dimes and Ultra Cameos are very hard to come by and also PL67's are very scarce..a PL68 and UCam?...major score !!..I'm sure a registry collector with deep pockets may fork out $1000+ for that coin......

I collect the 1953-1976 PL Issue Five Cents and have the #1 Reg set and I've never seen one in UCAM yet!