• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this "LOOK" is off the hook or my shizzle has gone fazizzle.....................

9 posts in this topic

What? A silver plated Indian head cent? devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif All you have to do is dip one in Jewel Luster after dipping a few silver Washingtons and whala! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Uh-oh... insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Please send me that coin Michael so that I can properly curate it. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Hoot

in person sight seen

this proof copper nickel indian cent has super crisp clean clear deep watery mirrors and has super contrast between the devices and fields almost if not a deep cameo

the color is a off silvery with a tannish hue and is as close as you will get to the way the coin looked when it first came off the dies

it is the finest proof copper nickel indian cent in terms of eye appeal and technical aspects i have ever seen

the photo barely does justice to the coin and as perfect as you can get for a proof cn indian cent

michael shy.gif

the color is not odd but the scan does not completely show the true color of the coin but it gives you an idea!

originally when these proof cn indian head cents were struck these coins had an off silvery color with a light tannish hue since they never retain their original colors it is extremely rare to see a coin looking like it just came from the dies as this coin does

but again this coin needs to be seen in person sight seen to truly apprecaite this coins beauty and SPECIAL qualities

but the scan is all we gots on here unless you go to the place where this coin rests lol

somewhere on the east coast

michael

ngc proof 67 cameo flamed.gif and not flamed.gif maxed out in this holder either

devil.gifM flamed.gifO flamed.gifN flamed.gifS flamed.gifT flamed.gifE flamed.gifR devil.gif

and actually a deep cameo on one side near miss deep cameo the other and a pf67+++

michael shy.gif

i saw this coin a few months ago and was able to view/study it in person for a good while cloud9.gif

thanks victor

i like these forums better as they are much more thumbsup2.gifpositive thumbsup2.gif and collector oriented rather than the other boards

which does not make the other boards bad or less good than these boards

but the other boards are one big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ selling thing over there and that is great!!

but victor i must say in all fairness and honesty that st. bernard is much better overall than any coin i ever posted or will post on these boards!

michael shy.gif