• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab cracking?? or are the guys alrady CRACKED!

9 posts in this topic

I wanted him to empty the contents of the bank bag onto the table so I could see broken plastic, tags and coins...but alas, we do not. The "cracker" reaches in and pulls out a coin, and even holds it properly in front of the camera.

I do believe the "stunt" bag contained nothing poker chips and some pocket change.

When he stops spending Daddy or Mommy's money that will stop, or he will be committed long before then. Either way we won't have to put up with him.

Jim

Yep, this year will see a whole lot of spoiled teenagers humbled! My 18 year old daughter is finding out that it's not so easy out on their own and I'm still paying for her car registration & insurance and college. Her friend was completely cutoff from her adoptive parents because of her disrespect towards them. I reckon that they will either learn how to fly or else dash their heads on the pavement. :P

Spoiled TEENAGERS??? MAN...I MUST be old as dirt. My son is 30, getting married this summer and today is moving into the new house he bought (heavily assisted by his now considerably "broker" parents).

Regarding the slabs/bankbag on sidewalk stunt, yea...I'm sure it was a gag...but still, the thought makes me cringe.

Enjoy the weekend, guys.

RI AL

At least you don't have a daughter who will have nothing to do with you because her parents are gauche, low class sperm leavings that she came from but rose above and is too good to associate with. We grotesque parents who paid $160,000 cash (no scholorships to demean this princess) to attend and social climb to be an Ivy League College Girl!. She has elevated herself to a special station in life creating her a pedestal to look down on we more subhuman mortals. She is so well educated, spoiled, stuck-up, special, high and mighty that she would not even be bothered to s--t upon our poor undeserving selves, her low life parents, who had to save every stinking gauche dollar to spent on her ascension to higlyness and favor beyond we the meager classes.

Just be glad that you don't have one of these offspring!

Oldtrader.

OUCH! That must hurt...a lot! I'm sorry. At least you can take pride in helping to create such an intelligent young lady. Hopefully, in time, she will see the errors of her ways, and realize that family is EVERYTHING.

Ri AL

Oldtrader.

... Hopefully, in time, she will see the errors of her ways, and realize that family is EVERYTHING.

Ri AL

...And, hopefully she will realize it before it is too late to make amends.