• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 3rd edition Overton early half dollar book

7 posts in this topic

I would check out Lake Books (www.lakebooks.com), he runs a mail bid sale of all sorts of numismatic books and it's where I got mine. I just checked the next sale listing for Jan. 20, and there was none listed, but that might be your best bet. You can sign up for e-mails of the new sale listings as they come out and then just place your bid for the sale. I bought mine in 2003 and paid about $46 for it, and I imagine you can look at the recent sale results to see what they've been bringing lately. Good Luck!

no problem. The past two that have sold at CU were for about $95 and $110 shipped, so your price was in the ballpark and quite good. The Souders and Peterson books are quite good too. That Peterson book with the spiral binding is excellent...better than the "normal" hardcover binding that makes study of the die marriages a bit more challenging.

Congrats...you'll be an attribution master soon!