• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSHO: 2 1893 Isabellas | Lots of silver: Onzas, Pandas, Bahamas Kilo

11 posts in this topic

I am selling the items below.

Payment: Please pay by PayPal + 3% or Money Order

Shipping: You will pay actual shipping and I will ship using whatever method you prefer.

Returns: If you aren't happy with the purchase, I will refund your original purchase price minus shipping.

Isabella 1: $650

This is graded Net AU55 and it looks more like a 58 to me (with the exception of the planchet flaw mentioned on the slab). Great luster and nice edge toning. The dark parts in the pics are my camera lens, my pics aren't the greatest.

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

Isabella 2: $680

This is graded AU55 by PCGS. Again my picture taking skills aren't the best!

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

Original toned roll of 20 1985 Mexiancan Onzas: $420

It looks like the bottom part of the roll broke out at some point and it was taped over to hold it together. It looks like the both end Onzas have some really nice toning.

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

2009 Chinese Panadas: $26 ea, 10 for $250, 30 for $720

The new 2009 Chinese 1 oz Silver Panadas in original mint packaging

Panda_Obv.jpgPanda_Rev.jpg

1993 $100 Bahamas Kilo Proof: $850 OBO

Only 750 ever minted. HUGE and great design. 32.2 oz .999 fine

Bahamas_Obv.jpg

Bahamas_Rev.jpg

I think that my prices are fair, but if you would like to make an offer or trade let me know. I have a post in the Dec BST thread in the PM forum that explains what I'm looking for in trades.

Your first Isa looks PL! (Cleaned a little, no?)

It's interesting how ANACS deemed it "net graded" because of a mint made planchet flaw.

You wouldn't think they'de do that.

I agree that it is a much better looking coin than AU55 and I question their "net grading" as well, because to me it should be an error and graded at least MS63.

And an error in that low of a mintage and that good of condition, I would think would add value. But that is what the slab says!

And I don't think it has been cleaned, just plenty of luster!

Thanks for looking!

I am selling the items below.

Payment: Please pay by PayPal + 3% or Money Order

Shipping: You will pay actual shipping and I will ship using whatever method you prefer, unless marked Delivered.

Returns: If you aren't happy with the purchase, I will refund your original purchase price minus shipping.

Isabella 1: $600

This is graded Net AU55 and it looks more like a 58 to me (with the exception of the planchet flaw mentioned on the slab). Great luster and nice edge toning. The dark parts in the pics are my camera lens, my pics aren't the greatest.

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

Isabella 2: $625

This is graded AU55 by PCGS. Again my picture taking skills aren't the best!

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

Original toned roll of 20 1985 Mexiancan Onzas: $400

It looks like the bottom part of the roll broke out at some point and it was taped over to hold it together. It looks like the both end Onzas have some really nice toning.

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

2009 Chinese Panadas: $24 ea, 10 for $235, 30 for $700 (Delivered)

The new 2009 Chinese 1 oz Silver Panadas in original mint packaging

Panda_Obv.jpgPanda_Rev.jpg

1993 $100 Bahamas Kilo Proof: $800 OBO

Only 750 ever minted. HUGE and great design. 32.2 oz .999 fine. I found this picture online, the actual coin that I have doesn't have that error around the edge and also has a slightly goldish tone.

Bahamas_Obv.jpg

Bahamas_Rev.jpg

I think that my prices are fair, but if you would like to make an offer or trade let me know. I have a post in the Dec BST thread in the PM forum that explains what I'm looking for in trades.

Prices reduced!