• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I had to Laugh - Numismedia Price Listing for this coin :)

8 posts in this topic

It is strange that a coin selling for $150 up is valued $85 on Numismedia and Grey sheet Bid/Ask is $80/$86. Doesn't hold a lot of water for either company. Now had PCGS gone ahead and gave it the PL grade that it may deserve-whole new game. JMO

Jim

I would say this is an accurate retail price for an MS 64. Coin World Value Trends lists it at $80. The coin is accurately priced if you go by the grade on the holder. If you really think its PL then maybe you should submit it to another TPG. I have an 1880-S in PCGS MS 64 that looks just as nice and appears PL and the more I look at it the nicer it looks than ones they have given a PL. Do they ration these or what?

Is the coin PL? Idk - I would need to see it but you may want to try another TPG that actually knows how to grade these - try NGC.

IMO if thats not PL it is one of the nicest MS 64 Morgans I have seen!