• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anybody know of reputable dealers on Ebay or the internet.

10 posts in this topic

Because of an accident that left me disabled 3yrs ago I can't go to outside dealers and have to deal with Ebay and the rest of the internet. I have found several reputable dealers online but I am dealing with the same product all the time. Does anybody know of any reputable internet dealers on or off Ebay. I would be really thankful if anybody could help. Thanks Beck.

Beck, what kind of material are you looking for? Classic coins? Moderns? Coins for sets?

There were many years for which eBay was a terrific way to obtain coins, particularly for collectors with limited mobility, but in my opinion, eBay has really fallen off a cliff. I ceased selling there months ago, because I do not like to support an organization that has allowed so many troublesome sellers to continue to use their venue.

If we know what coins you seek, it will be easier to steer you toward reliable sellers, many of which are on board right here at the NGC forums.

Just a quick addition...if you are looking for classic collector coins then the guy who replied to you just above me can't be beat.

Just so that he doesn't get yelled at about spam ;) is Early US.com

James is right, though. There are many reputable sellers on the board.

here you go in my opinion the best out there

www.markfeldcoins.com

www.earlycoins.com

www.earlyus.com

www.raregoldcoins.com

and if you dont see anything today to your liking; check them out on a weekly basis as their inventory does get updated; often

and....................................

they are also!! great sites just to look at coins and also read market reports and other blogs

also a great site for assorted coins and bullion and mint product type products

www.apmex.com

also a neat site for just silver dollars all types

www.dmpldollars.com