• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are these coins fake?

9 posts in this topic

I received this phillpino coins from another coin magician, friend of mine. Immediately when I got them I noticed the fatty letters, and weak detail of the coins. They looked like cast counterfeits. They probably aren't worth much anyway, but what ya'll guys think?

Coin3.jpg

Coin2.jpg

Coin1.jpg

Stinkycheese.

Are you including the $2.50 in the "magic coin" category????!!!!???

Somewhere I have a 2 headed large cent, Matron head. If I remember one side is an 1818 but the other side is too worn. If I can find the sucker, would you like me to post a photo (it's a dark coin so I'm not sure how it will come out) but if you're interested, I'll give it a try. Have no idea where it is...but it will make an interesting hunting project.

RI AL

If Its a Magic coin , why don't you rub it a bit and it might turn into a 1907 $10 .

Also i have some magic beans for sale as well if anyone is interested :-)

Cheers

Stinkycheese.

Are you including the $2.50 in the "magic coin" category????!!!!???

Somewhere I have a 2 headed large cent, Matron head. If I remember one side is an 1818 but the other side is too worn. If I can find the sucker, would you like me to post a photo (it's a dark coin so I'm not sure how it will come out) but if you're interested, I'll give it a try. Have no idea where it is...but it will make an interesting hunting project.

RI AL

Yes its magic...;)

lol

Sure I'd love to see that coin, bet it's pretty rare, never heard of a 2 headed large cent, matron head, that's a variety right?