• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Luncheon at FUN

11 posts in this topic

I received my invitation yesterday afternoon. Despite the fact that I have had to cancel my reservation for the entire weekend, I still plan to make the drive to Orlando just for Saturday to attend the luncheon and meet with some of my buddies for the day.

So, who is going to be at the luncheon?

Chris

I've not been invited yet. :(

I was not aware that I was on the outs. I've been invited for the last two years.

Maybe the page that I mysteriously received outlining the guidelines for the use of these boards was intended for you, Bill. lol Just kidding!

Chris

Got my invite today. I'm wondering how much floor space does this thing take up. I'm disabled and have to plan these things. I'm not far from Orlando, in Sarasota so it's not a huge trip,especially now with $1.70 gas..

Room 230A where the luncheon will be held is fairly large. It is about 1500-2000 square feet (guesstimate), and there are elevators for handicap accessibility. Someone from NGC might know the exact size.

Chris

Got my invitation, also, but do not believe I will be able to go. Sorry, I would absolutely love to be there just to meet you, Chris and other forum members.

Jim

I am going to have to seriously consider going to the luncheon as well....would love to see folks regardless of whether I own any coins or not hm

Put a dime in your pocket!

Chris

I am going to have to seriously consider going to the luncheon as well....would love to see folks regardless of whether I own any coins or not hm

Chris

Just for that comment I will put a monster toned Morgan in my pocket that I won't sell you :devil:

Chris

Just for that comment I will put a monster toned Morgan in my pocket that I won't sell you :devil:

It wouldn't do any good, anyway, since I'm broke. I'll be bringing a few toners with me that I just got back from NGC on my freebies certificate, but they aren't for sale either.

In the meantime, I just locked my keys in my car, and I'm in North Port (90 miles from home and the spare key).

Chris