• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update for FUN, 2009.......BUMMER!!!

8 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the show in January, and I have already cancelled my reservation. I really feel bad about this because I always look forward to meeting, as brief as it may be, some of our members and the staff of NGC. I know that Shane will be disappointed, despite the fact that he can't attend either, because I am sure that he was looking forward to getting together and giving me another pool lesson.

I was really hoping to have an opportunity to view some of the fantastic Morgan collections that will be at the auctions. And, for those of you who don't already know, "Sunnywood" from ATS will have his registry set of toned Morgans on display at the PCGS table.

Oh, well! There is always 2010.

Chris

That was sudden and unexpected ... Hope all is well with you and you have not shot someone ( siblings ) and yer handcuffed and in jail lol

2010 it is ... I think I should be able to make that one just dont let the family make you phsychotic BEFORE we meet ... I need some leasons in NINE ball ...

Good day my friend

That was sudden and unexpected ... Hope all is well with you and you have not shot someone ( siblings ) and yer handcuffed and in jail lol

2010 it is ... I think I should be able to make that one just dont let the family make you phsychotic BEFORE we meet ... I need some leasons in NINE ball ...

Good day my friend

Mike, I'll send you a PM a little later.

Chris

Chris has been ducking me for years.....have you no shame man??? :sumo:

Quack! Quack!

Chris

No! Even better......"You quack me up!"

Man , I've been working my @ and my * and % to pieces to get the scratch together for a week off in Gator-land . I even have about the world's ugliest slime-green cue packed and ready for the show-down .

Sorry to hear that the two-without-shame , the one with the glowing shirts of power and the one with the golden cue won't be there to face me on the long-green felt !

I have fully half-way recovered from the broken right wrist and even gotten prescription sunglasses so I can pretend to see the little numbered round things in the dark haunts of nineball locals .

Seriously-

Hope the situation hasn't taken a worse turn with the other matters to the point that it would preclude you from making it over for one day ....I'll give ya a holler later this week , if it's ok , Chris.

I'm thinking this year , I'm mostly going to be note hunting , and looking for some browsing time , so I'm not without things to do , but I could and would be very willing to bird-dog and send text-pics of stuff you might want found if you want me to . That's an open offer to anybody else that will not be able to attend also .

-John