• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I screwed up on my online crossover Submission Form!!!

4 posts in this topic

The paper submission form makes it clear that the column has to be filled in with a minimum grade otherwise the coins will only be crossed over if the current grade on the holder is met. However, I filled out the online submission form and made the assumption that if the minimum grade column was left blank then the coin was to be crossed at any grade. I did this because when you click on the highlighted insruction for this column it states: "Coins that do not meet the requested minimum grade WILL NOT BE ENCAPSULATED. Normal grading fees still apply. "

What I found out is... if you leave that colum blank the coins will only be crossed if they meet the current grade on the holder. One of the coins was a Peace dollar graded MS68 by SGS so there wasn't any doubt that one wouldn't cross!

I just thought I would pass this information along to possibly keep someone else from making the same mistake if they use the online submission form.

I already talked with customer service, it is too late the coins are already shipped out. I was able to have them correct the same error on another crossover invoice I submitted before the coins were graded.

i caught one like that too late also. i contacted them and they told me to resend and on form write the info givin by the person i was speaking with. it was a broken buffalo 5c and they said when i send back they will correct the issue. so it is never to late. you may have to pay for shipping but they are real good about correcting issues. give it a try :)

and also good luck :)